We are SUPER excited to announce another round of our mystery yarn club at Pintuck & Purl! It went so well the first time around, and we are hoping that this year will be even bigger and better! The idea behind this club is to give you a chance to knit from six luxury skeins of yarn by way of five gorgeous hand-selected patterns, all knit from September to April (we’ve given you December completely off, because we know that month gets busy!) and all at a huge discount! Along the way there will be gifts and prizes, plus monthly knit nights specifically for club members so we can share our thoughts and tips on the projects we’re all knitting together.
Here’s how it works:
- We suspect everyone needs a little mystery and intrigue in their lives (and who doesn’t love presents?) so every month starting on September 1st, club members will come to the shop to find a wrapped gift waiting for them. Contained within will be a gorgeous skein of yarn (you can always exchange for a different color within the same line!), a printed pattern, and maybe a little treat just ’cause we love you so much. 🙂
- We’ve worked hard to find patterns that are both beautiful and will work well with the chosen yarn. We also chose patterns that looked fun to knit, were diverse, and could make a great gift on the off chance that they aren’t to your particular taste. We love them, and we think you will too.
- We will host a special Friday Knit Night or a Sunday Knit Brunch at (or near) the beginning of each month in the spirit of support and community. 🙂
- When you come in on the 1st of the next month for your next present, bring your most recent project. Everyone who has completed their project from the previous month will receive a prize!
- At the end of the 7 month subscription (on or around April 1st), all club members will be entered into a raffle to win a larger prize. There will also be a second raffle for club members who complete all 5 projects by the end of the subscription time frame (if it took you longer than a month for some of them, that’s ok–as long as they are completed by the end of the club, you can be entered into the 2nd raffle).
- Don’t live close? That’s okay! We can ship your monthly present to you. Just tag us on social media or email us a picture of you with your finished project on or before the day of the next shipment to receive the monthly prize. (Shipping is not included in the club fee.)
- These projects were chosen to be fun knits for intermediate/advanced knitters and great introductions to different, commonly used skills for advanced beginners–plus there will be lots of support available! If you fall into the advanced beginner category, you will come away from this experience with lots more confidence and greater skill! We will always be here and eager to help if you need anything. The patterns include several different techniques, and will be great to stretch your skills if you’re encountering something for the first time. You can do it!
- Needles sizes you’ll need: (US) 1, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 10 1/2
We are also offering an exclusive discount to members on needles and supplies needed for each project. Come join the fun!
For those who are returning from last year, look for your special treat on the first pick-up date!
Sign up at the shop today! Online sign-ups are here!