- Class space is limited, so please sign up as soon as you can. You can reserve your space by sending us an email, calling or swinging by the shop to pay for your seat in full. All classes are for students 16 and up unless otherwise noted in class description.
- We like to keep our classes small to make sure everyone has equal attention, but we do require a minimum of each class for it to be taught. If class is not met the required attendance within 24 hours of scheduled class, we will contact via email to issue a full refund or a store credit, which can be applied to a future class date.
- Cancellation: if you unable to attend a class that you have signed up for, we will issue a full refund *only if* notification by you is provided at least 72 hours prior to the first class session. IF YOU CANCEL LESS THAN 72 HOURS, YOUR CLASS FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSERRABLE TO ANOTHER CLASS. I am unable to make any exceptions to this rule. This is to ensure that we can give another student the opportunity to fill your space. No-shows will forfeit all class fees.
- Weather Class/Store Policy: Living in New England, we always need to be aware of Mother Nature. If we need to cancel a class due to weather we will notify each student via email or phone. If a class is canceled due to weather we will reschedule the class or offer a store credit, which can be used for any of the classes or merchandise. The store will be closed based on the North Hampton school district closures. Check out Facebook and our store Home page to see any weather related updates.
- Sewing machines are provided for each student, unless specified in the class description. Materials are not included unless otherwise stated in class description.
- If a student brings their own machine to class, please let us know you are brining your machine so that we can have a space ready for you. You also need to know how to run and operate your machine, unless you are coming to the Machine Basics class.
- Classes will start promptly as scheduled. Please arrive 10 -15 minutes before the start time to set up and be ready for class. We cannot accept students after 15 minutes of the start time of class. If you are later than 15 minutes and are not allowed into class, we cannot offer you a store credit or refund for the missed class.
- Don’t forget to ask for your class discount while checking out. All students enrolled in a class will receive a 15% discount for class materials. You are responsible for letting us know upon checkout that the materials are for a scheduled class.