- Class space is limited, so please sign up as soon as you can. You can reserve your space by sending us an email, calling or swinging by the shop to pay for your seat in full. All classes are for students 16 and up unless otherwise noted in class description.
- We like to keep our classes small to make sure everyone has equal attention, but we do require a minimum of each class for it to be taught. If class is not met the required attendance within 24 hours of scheduled class, we will contact via email or phone to issue a full refund or a store credit, which can be applied to a future class date.
- Cancellation: if you unable to attend a class that you have signed up for, we will issue a full refund *only if* notification by you is provided at least 7 days prior to the first class session. Cancellations by a student made between 7 days and 24 hours before the the first class session are entitled to a refund of 50% of the class fee. If less than 24 hours notice of cancellation by a student is given, class fees are non-refundable. No-shows will forfeit all class fees.
- Weather Class/Store Policy: Living in New England, we always need to be aware of Mother Nature. If we need to cancel a class due to weather we will notify each student via email or phone. If a class is canceled due to weather we will reschedule the class or offer a store credit, which can be used for any of the classes. The store will be closed based solely on whether Maggie can physically get to the shop and open it up. Check out Facebook and our store Home page to see any weather related updates.
- Sewing machines are provided for each student, unless specified in the class description. Materials are not included unless otherwise stated in class description.
- Please be on time. We cannot accept students after 15 minutes of the start time of class. If you are later than 15 minutes and are not allowed into class, we cannot offer you a store credit or refund for the missed class.
- Don’t forget to ask for your class discount while checking out. All students enrolled in a class will receive a 10% discount for class materials. Just remind us when you are checking which class you are attending and we will take care of the rest.